Having worked for many years as a Career Guidance Counsellor in Second Level and Further Education, Ann’s clients vary and include:
- Junior Certificate Students looking for guidance on subject choice, study skills and examination preparation
- Leaving Certificate Students requiring additional help with career choice, college, Post Leaving Certificate courses and Apprenticeship applications, CAO, UCAS, EUNICAS,
- Third Level Students who find themselves on the wrong course
- Graduates looking for suitable postgraduate courses or conversion courses
- Job Seekers applying for jobs, preparing for an interview
- Professionals seeking a career review, looking for promotion, to up-skill or change career.
- Adults returning to education
For confidential, professional, affordable and no-nonsense Career Guidance, whether you are a student or a professional seeking a career change, contact Ann today. Fees range from €60 – €70 per hour approximately.
“We work with you to design a Career Guidance Programme that is individual to you and your needs!”